Gbagada is a central residential neighborhood Gbagada is located on both sides of Oworonshoki and Oshodi express way in Kosofe local government sharing boundary with Bariga Local council development area (LCDA) Lagos, Nigeria. For the benefit of the cool and loud folks out there, the densely populated neighborhood of Gbagada is at the disposal of basic infrastructures which presents residents, visitors and businesses with the best of amazing, affordable and luxurious housing options. From Gbagada phase I – II and Medina Estate, the experience is as good as living in any of the eye brow areas like Ikoyi, victoria Island or Lekki.
To cater for the basic needs of residents and visitors in the neighborhood, the Ifako area of Gbagada houses a major hospital popularly known as Gbagada General hospital and commercial service providers like Banks, Supermarkets, gas stations, storesand schools are strategically situated in this area.
Interestingly, the Gbagada neighborhood presents the middle class and rich with reasonable prize rate for any house type. Checkout prize list below:
- Fully detached four bedroom duplex is sold for 49million, that is $164,000 USD
- A plot of land of about 650 sqm cost N17 million, that is about $57,000 USD
- For rental, one room & a parlor self contained apartment goes for N350,000
- 2 Bedroom goes for a minimum of N600,000
- 3 bedroom flat also for a minimum of N1.2 Million
Above all, Gbagada is considered one of the safest areas to reside in Lagos as it houses not less than 3 police stations with less than 5 minutes response time to distress calls.